A little about Alicia:
Born & Raised:
Master of Engineering Management, Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Drexel University
Department of Defense
U.S. Army Engineering Basic Officer Leadership Course
U.S. Army Officer Candidate School
U.S. Army Basic Combat Training
U.S. Army Reserve: Commander 904th Engineering Facilities Department
- Commercial design.
- Design solutions for minor facility repair and maintenance.
- Conduct environmental assessments and provide remediation expertise.
- Coordinate with base engineering divisions to offer design solutions for training facilities.
U.S. Army: Construction Engineer Plans Officer
- Manage project schedules.
- Coordinate Construction Bill of Material.
- Construction Contract Administration.
U.S. Army Reserve: Operations Officer/Platoon Leader
- Develop, execute, and assess day-to-day platoon training and operations.
- Work with the assistant supervisor to coordinate enhanced team technical skills by leading classes, providing one on one counseling, and facilitating military or civilian school opportunities.
Pennoni Associates Incorporated: Transportation Project Engineer
- Design traffic and transportation engineering projects with experience in multi-million dollar traffic signal design, construction inspection, capacity analyses, impact fee assessments, land development reviews, scheduling, cost estimation, specification writing, and closed loop signal system design.
- Prepare and modify traffic signal and traffic control plans and tabulations for permitting and construction.
- Signing and pavement marking layout and plan preparation.
- Right-of-way acquisition – research, resolution of property discrepancies, preparation of plans.
- Utility and at-grade rail coordination.
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliant concrete curb ramp design and construction inspection.
- Traffic signal mast arm structural foundation, controller cabinet, and other signal equipment inspection.
- Continuous coordination with local municipalities, government and private contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Inspect, measure, and gather field project site data for design and construction considerations.
- Set up and analyze roadway corridors for closed loop system monitoring and self-healing rings.
- Evaluate documented accident report information and incorporate into intersection and corridor design.