M&S Engineering, LLC seeks a qualified Administrative Assistant at our Spring Branch, Texas location to perform a variety of administrative duties for multiple departments and managers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain manager’s schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, financial statements, billing statements, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software. (Microsoft)
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes, email, and regular mail.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Perform secondary phone coverage.
- Assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required.
- Complete monthly expense reports for various managers.
- Build multiple calendars, as required.
- Maintain supply room and order supplies, as required.
- Keep billing binder up to date with billing rates and rules.
- Keeps track of Professional Engineering Licenses and Firm Licenses (renewing, updating, CE hours)
- Complete and submit all forms for obtaining a new PE license per each state’s requirements
- Assist employees with NCEES Records.
- Travel arrangements, as needed.
- Completion of RFQ’s, prequalification documents, contracts, and proposals.
- Assist with client billing, as needed.
- Assist with safety department administrative duties, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- Associates degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in administrative type roles and duties with 3-5 years preferred.
- Experience with Deltek Vision and ADP is desired, but not required.
- Experience in the fields of power distribution, transmission, and survey would be beneficial.
- Experience working within a multi-disciplined teams is highly desired.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and be able to work both independently and on a team.
- Be personally accountable for the quality and accuracy of work product.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be self-starter and be able to work both supervised and independently.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Earned vacation time
About M&S Engineering:
M&S Engineering is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Spring Branch, Texas. M&S employs more than 130 professionals in four locations who are adept in the areas of civil, electrical, and subsurface utility engineering, surveying, and hydrology. In addition, designers in the fields of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, roadways, land development, and reservoirs contribute to the extensive array of services M&S provides its clients.