Electrical Engineer P.E.
M&S Engineering, LLC seeks a qualified Electrical Engineer for our New Braunfels, TX branch to work within our M.E.P. Division.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares electrical-related scope documents, exhibits, budgets, and specifications.
- Participates in design and construction review processes.
- Provide electrical team leadership, mentoring, scheduling, project oversight, training, etc.
- Assists with the development of new electrical engineering standards and maintains and improves existing standards and guidelines, implementing industry and company best practices.
- Maintains and fosters relationships with clients, contractors, vendors, and material suppliers.
- BS Electrical Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- PE license is required.
- 3+ years of electrical engineering design and project management experience with commercial building design and/or industrial, water, and wastewater projects (WWTP) is mandatory.
- Required experience with Electric Power Systems, including but not limited to, Loads, Efficiency, Transformers, Distribution, and Control Panels.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with design codes and standards, such as NEC, NESC, NEMA, NFPA 70E, IEEE and ANSI.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit building design software.
- Proficiency in SKM Power Tools, ETAP, or equivalent
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Earned vacation time
- ***Sign on Bonus***
About M&S Engineering:
M&S Engineering is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Spring Branch, Texas. M&S employs more than 130 professionals in four locations who are adept in the areas of civil, electrical, and subsurface utility engineering, surveying, and hydrology. In addition, designers in the fields of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, roadways, land development, and reservoirs contribute to the extensive array of services M&S provides its clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer