M&S Engineering is seeking an experienced individual to coordinate proposals and RFQs for all departments in the firm. This individual should have the organizational skills to develop a database to make information pertinent to proposals readily accessible for other team members. We are seeking a highly creative and detailed individual who can prepare attractive graphics and consistent documents according to our company branding.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare graphic and written responses to RFQs and RFPs across all departments.
- Coordinate information among team members.
- Create presentations and collateral materials for interviews and client meetings.
- Develop project descriptions for past projects by coordinating with Project Managers.
- Develop a proposal database where information can be sorted, stored, and easily retrieved.
Update and create resumes for Firm employees in a consistent format.
- Format RFQ responses prepared by other team members, and oversee proofing, printing, binding, and delivery.
- Develop and assist managers to create appealing presentations across departments
Assist with gathering project photos.
- Assist with event planning including event and hotel booking, as well as announcements and fielding RSVPs.
- Assist with updating active opportunities database using Deltek Vision.
- Provide occasional backup and/or assistance to administrative staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience, AEC industry experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated graphic design skills and strong design sense
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and get things done
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects with attention to detail, accuracy, and high quality standards
- Commitment to confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Earned vacation time
About M&S Engineering:
M&S Engineering is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Spring Branch, Texas. M&S employs more than 130 professionals in four locations who are adept in the areas of civil, electrical, and subsurface utility engineering, surveying, and hydrology. In addition, designers in the fields of mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), structural, roadways, land development, and reservoirs contribute to the extensive array of services M&S provides its clients.