M&S Engineering’s Electrical Design Teams provide comprehensive engineering services for electrical systems from 48v to 500kV. From commercial and industrial facilities to electric utilities, our electrical team as the breadth and depth to solve any problem. We believe this holistic approach to the electric industry provides tremendous value to our clients and has led to our success which has been demonstrated over our 15 year history.
Our design teams include professional engineers, former lineman, inspectors, construction superintendents and project managers. This approach infuses a practicality to project design and enables higher efficiencies throughout the course of your project. From high voltage substations and transmission lines to residential and commercial remodels, M&S has got you covered.
Electrical Engineering Services
- Transmission Line Design (69kV-500kV)
- Overhead & Underground Distribution Design (600V-35kV)
- Substation and Switchyard (69kV-500kV)
- Electrical System Studies
- Energy Management & Auditing
- System planning
- Arc Flash Studies
- Power Quality Analysis
- System Protection & Coordination
- Electrical Relaying
- Windfarm Collector Systems (35kV)